Quick OverviewOne small box delivers the amazing effects of an animated "STARRY NIGHT SKY" to dark rooms, performance halls, homes and more! Thousands of brilliant green star-like beams glide gently in different directions across the walls, ceiling, and floor, while the textured blue cloud field appears windblown across a sky.
The Blisslights Bliss 15 laser projector in blue is an easy and affordable way to add ambiance to your wedding or event; such as Bar/Bat Mitzvah, birthday party, charity event, corporate event, fashion show, Gala, Graduation, Homecoming, Party, Prom, Sorority Formal, Special event, Tradeshow, or Quineanero and the list goes on! This small box delivers the effect of a starry night sky to any dark room. Thousands of slowly moving, brilliant blue laser beams glide in different directions across the walls, ceiling, and floor. There is also a holographic blue nebula cloud field that can be turned on or off to create a realistic looking night sky. The BlissLights Bliss 15 laser projector in blue is everything you need to create a starry night sky.
*This extraordinary bright blue laser projector is used in "Walt's room" in Disneyland castle for the ultimate in magical lighting for their privileged guests.
QUICK REFERENCE: BlissLights Bliss 15 laser projector in blue is popular with DJ's, event producers, wedding planners, architects, home owners and more; the powerful laser light projector generates an enormous universe of stars over a windlbown blue nebula cloud field. Optimum saturation is 20' to 40' from projector to surface it is projecting on, in a dark setting and a light colored surface. Moving the projector further will enlarge the effect and diminish it at its farthest reach. Ambient lighting will diminish laser lighting effects!
**The farther the distance between projector and projection surface, the wider the starry night coverage. When projected from the floor onto a 15-foot ceiling, the Blisslight will directly cover an area 25 feet x 25 feet, 2.5 ft. of coverage for every 1 ft. of throw, with some star beams traveling up to 100 ft away. The projector unit is 4.4" wide x 4.4" tall x 7.4" long. Mounting bracket included.
- Power use - Less than 30watts, 110 volt ac. Yes, this powerful projector uses less electricity than a small incandescent light bulb!
- Dimensions of projector only 4.4" wide x 4.4" tall x 8" long + mounting bracket 5" x 6" base x 6" tall
- Laser diode lifetime - MTBF more than 7,000 hours,
- Laser color = Blue Violet beams = 445nm wavelength
- Laser power - 100mW - each individual beam is less than 4.9mW
- Laser cooling time - The Bliss Light projectors are silent with internal fan cooled operation so they can run 24 hours a day without the need for a typical laser cool down time.
- LED Cloud Color is 455nm blue
- LED power - 1 watt
- LED Nebula Cloud field is fully adjustable by rheostat dial on the back from off to full power.
- Operating Temperature - Lasers don't like the cold any more than you do. Keep your laser warm. If you pull your laser projector out of your cold car and it is dim, it just needs to warm up. NOT weather resistant
- Projection coverage 2.5 ft. of coverage for every 1 ft. of throw for up to 100 yards
- Maintenance free and repairable
- UL Listed
- Warranty is one year Manufacturer from date of purchase